SME BUSINESS ADVISORY SERVICE – GRANTS
The Department of Innovation and Skills is currently offering grants of up to $10,000 (on matched $ for $ basis) to South Australian Businesses employing fewer than 100 employees. The funds can be used to access a range of professional business advice.
AMW Business Growth is an Approved Provider under this program. This means that we can potentially work together to improve your business, and the program will pay half of the approved costs!
Call Amanda on 0412 209 361 if you wish to discuss this great opportunity in more detail and make a time to meet and explore.
About Amanda’s ability to assist you as your provider…
Amanda Wood, of AMW Business Growth, assists business owners and managers across many industries and business topics. Preferring to work with established business owners/managers who are determined to change, improve or grow their business, Amanda brings knowledge and/or experience across industries including manufacturing/engineering; services; food and wine production; retail; and more. She specialises in helping businesses to identify and leverage their unique strategic opportunities and has personally mentored, provided advice to, or performed projects for, many hundreds of small or medium businesses.
Amanda’s many years of hands-on experience as CEO/owner of a significant manufacturing/engineering services firm; her experience leading senior business advisory/consulting teams; and her awareness of industry environments and challenges; enable Amanda to tailor and deliver valuable services to her business clients.
Applications close on 17 May 2021, or sooner if funds have already been allocated by then, so don’t delay your call if you would benefit from access to this generous grant.
FREE Business Mentoring Sessions (Southern Business Mentoring Program)
Businesses based in Marion, Onkaparinga, Holdfast Bay or Yankalilla council regions are eligible for FREE one-hour, face-to-face business mentoring sessions, with professional advisor Amanda Wood. You may wish to get a health check or discuss such things as general business issues, or strategies for growing, improving or even exiting your business.
You will be prompted to provide a little background information when you book. Sessions are face to face or via Zoom video (as best suits you, or any Covid policies/restrictions in place at the time).
The Southern Business Mentoring Service is an initiative of Southern Adelaide councils Marion, Onkaparinga, Holdfast Bay and Yankalilla. The panel of Mentors are all very experienced business professionals, engaged as contractors to the program. You can have a session with more than one mentor if relevant.
New Clients. Want to test our service for free?
Book a FREE 15 minute, obligation-free, call with Amanda Wood so we can discuss your top issue or priority. BOOK HERE (Select 15 minute option. New clients only.)
Which are the main (one or two only) areas you’d like to discuss in your 15 minute intro session? Before your call, consider the list below. Be assured that I endeavour to deliver value in this brief session, but also note that there’s only so much that can be covered in 15 minutes! (15 minutes is not going to resolve all your issues, but it’s definitely not a salesy call. It’s like a “taste test” really! No obligation to book further sessions.)
How can we help? What do you need?
- Ideas or resources for growing or adapting the business in the Covid-19 economy?
- A sounding board for your ideas?
- A health-check on your business?
- Guidance on forming a business plan? Help to actually form the plan?
- Help with re-thinking your business model?
- A ‘Strategic Review’ of your business?
- Guidance on reaching more customers? Or forming market strategies? A Marketing Plan?
- Help to work out your priorities (or prioritise your already-long list)?
- Guidance on defining/understanding your markets and segments?
- Ideas on working with suppliers or partners? Assistance finding or negotiating with suppliers or partners?
- Ideas for establishing or managing your team/team culture? Help with formalising your staff management processes?
- Help with managing growing pains?
- To talk to someone who understands and cares about what you’re coping with?
- Mentoring for your development as a Business Leader?
- A friendly ear for a sensitive or confidential business problem?
- A range of resources or connections to help your business?
- Help with the process of starting up a new business?
- To discuss if grants or other support can help your business? Help with your applications for grants?
- I don’t know what I need. I don’t know what I don’t know. But I know I need to create or change my focus.
- Something else?
Existing “AMW BUSINESS GROWTH” clients…
Book your next 30 minute or 60 minute (pre-paid) mentoring session HERE.
If you are NOT yet an AMW Business Growth (paying) client, please book the free 15 minute session, mentioned above, to give us a trial run!
I look forward to meeting with you to discuss and improve or grow your business!